Mid-Europe Early Music Fesival
2021 September 10th – 19th
15 concerts in the majestatic medieval and baroque architecture of the Cathedral, the Bishops` Palace, the ancient bednedictine and cistercian abbayes of the Holy Cross Region.
A whole week of the Internatiol Early Music Academy held in a beautifull post-monastic place called Karczowka. With Arte dei Suonatori, Bolette Roed, Marek Toporowski, Piotr Olech, Aline Zylberajch and Martin Gester among others….
The Program :
- September 10th The Hartig Ensemble, Prague : Claudio Monteverdi ` Ballo delle ingrate`
- September 11th Aline Zylberajch-Gester – harpsichord and pianoforte & Piotr Olech – countertenor
- September 11th The Hartig Ensemble – open-air Concert ; commedia dell`arte – early dances and music
- September 12th The Vox Clamantis Ensemble, Tallin, Estonia, dir. Jaan-Eik Tulve : medieval polyphony, gregorian chant and Arvo Pärt
- September 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th – Students` concerts in different places – The Internatioal Early Music Academy
- September 17th – Kielce musicians in the early music repertoire
- September 17th – Arte dei Suonatori Orchestre and three harpsichords : Aline Zylbarajch, Martin Gester, Marek Toporowski : Bach`s triple concerts
- September 18th – Arte dei suonatori, dir. Martin Gester, Haendel, Locatelli, Leclair, C.PH.E. Bach
- September 18th – young talents` concert
- September 19th – Marek Toporowski – harpsichord, virginal, pianoforte – The English music
- September 19th – Arte dei Suonatori, dir. Martin Gester & invited choirs and solists – Charpentier, Te Deum